Saturday, July 14, 2012

We love free chicken!!!

And apparently we will do anything to get it.... even if that means dressing up like a cow and parading out in public... only to Chick-fil-a though (I know y'all are disappointed to hear that I didn't go to the mall or grocery store dressed like a cow). Anyways, it was really fun for me creating the outfits. I really enjoy sewing but haven't had a lot of reason to lately so this was the perfect creative outlet for me! If only more places gave away free things for dressing up like animals, ha! Halloween is only a few months away so I guess I have time to dream up some awesome costumes for my baby and I by then! My husband isn't much of a dresser-upper so its up to me and my little boy to look the part! But major props to my hubby for at least wearing the hat I made him to Chick-fil-a. A fun family outing for us all... I had fun making our costumes, my baby enjoyed looking at all the other "cows" at chick-fil-a, and my hubby enjoyed keeping his wallet in his pocket for this free meal for 3!



Not so sure about mommy's new ears


yummy chicken!
have you ever seen a cuter baby cow? i think not!
 daddy's "golf" hat

No comments:

Post a Comment