Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Back in Action!

Well after 3 months of not posting a single thing on my blog, I figured it was about time to get back in the game! A lot has happened since April.... we have moved to a new state, I have finally lost all of my baby weight (thanks to weight watchers) and once again fit into the cute clothes I love, and my baby boy is now 7.5 months old and he is doing all of the following: crawling, pulling to stand, taking steps holding my hands, furniture walking, eating 3 solid meals a day (and 4 bottles), and recently began eating finger foods! I am still a breast-milk pumping machine (although only twice/day) but no longer giving my baby only BM...  I was unable to keep up with my baby boy's hunger demands and after 7 months and 2 days of exclusive BM, I had to supplement a bottle of formula. I'm pretty sure it was more traumatic for me than my sweet boy, but I consider it a great success that I made it as long as I did! My baby is still getting at least 3 out of 4 bottles a day of BM with only one bottle formula (some days no formula) so I'm happy with that. I never thought I'd be pumping still at this point but it looks like I'll just keep going as long as I can since I've already come this far! My goal now: make it to the one year mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment