Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10 Months Old!!!!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 10 months old!!!! It's going by WAY TOO FAST!!!! And he's walking!!!!! He is on the move constantly and he gets sooo excited every time he is able to put several steps together! It is so cute! Motor development and language skills are right on track... however he still has no teeth. I suppose he gets those genes from his daddy because mommy got teeth really early. Oh well. I'm sure they will come eventually. But in the mean time he is eating everything placed in front of him so his lack of teeth is not holding him back in that area! The boy eats everything.... grilled chicken, tilapia, salmon, carrots, squash, beans, waffles, sweet potatoes, yogurt, ritz crackers, avocados... his absolute favorites: cream cheese and cheerios, cooked apples, yogurt bites, sweet potato fries, mac and cheese, black eyed peas, blueberries, pancakes, and broccoli! Honestly, I haven't found anything the boy won't eat, haha! He's a little porker :) but a very, very cute one I must admit!




2 comments: